Name: Marissa Sex: Female Age: 22. I'm curious about all that life has to offer, and I like trying new things. My Tumblr is a reflection of things that I find beautiful, sexy, funny, cute, inspiring. I take pride in who I am and what I stand for, and have love for everyone. Spread love, and watch relationships grow.
|Free Counter | Diseño Web|
weird how white people will say how bad rap music is but the second a white artist get’s big i.e iggy azalea, eminem, macklemore, their rap is “real music” …interesting
And it suddenly has “a message”
Lol we all know why that is.
bell hooks (via feministquotes)
"New black" is the stage in negroid evolution that follows "black" and is followed by "post-black"
for clarity, see:
- Zoe “People of Color Don’t Exist” Saldana
- Don “Bill O’Reilly Has Got a Point About Black People” Lemon
- Stacey “Romney 2k12” Dash
- Rashida “White Passing n Loving it” Jones
- Morgan “Let’s Stop Talking About Race” Freeman
- Kobe “Talking out My Ass When We Already Weary of You As A Community” Bryant
- Donald “Loves Raceplay” Glover
Patricia Hill Collins (Black Feminist Thought: Black Women’s Love Relationships, 182)